Nihao Dropshipping is a free App, especially designed for dropshippers to boost their dropshipping business. This App offers an automatic dropshipping solution from product importing to order fulfillment.
In this post, you will learn how to use Nihao Dropshipping App to enhance your dropshipping business step-by-step.(Download a PDF version at the bottom of the post.)
- Install Nihao Dropshipping App
- Find Winning Products and List Them to Your Shopify Store
- Post Product Sourcing Request
- Product Connection
- Shipping Options and Cost Calculator
- Fulfill Orders
- Order Dispute
- Wholesale/Buy Samples
- Go to nihaodropshipping.com.
- Click the register button at the top right corner of the page.
- Fill in your email, password, and name in the space provided to finish registration.
Then you have successfully registered an account with Nihao Dropshipping.
Install Nihao Dropshipping App/Plugin
For Shopify Store
Nihao Dropshipping integrates with Shopify, so you are easy to connect your Shopify store to Nihao Dropshipping. There are two ways to authorize your Shopify store to Nihao App.
- Login to your account.
- In the Nihaodropshipping dashboard, click Add Authorization to go to the Nihao Dropshipping app listing page and install the app.
Another entrance is in the Authorization>Shopify section, click Add Store to go there.
- Access the Shopify app store directly through apps.shopify.com.
- Find Nihao Dropshipping app and install the app.
After you install the app, you will be redirected to Nihao dropshipping dashboard, where you can see your authorized store as shown below.
Note: Nihao allows you to manage multiple Shopify stores under one account. Click “Add Store” to add more stores.
For WooCommerce Store
- Login to your account.
- Go to Authorization>WooCommerce, then click the hyperlink under the consumer key.
- Then click Approve to finish
- Fill in Site Url and click the Authorize button
If this doesn’t work, try the following method.
Log into your WordPress admin, and go to WooCommerce> Settings> Advanced. Then click REST API and Add key.
Enter the description and change the permission to read/write. Finally, click Generate API key.
Then the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret are successfully found.
Copy these keys and fill in the text fields, and finally click Authorize. (Note that if you leave the page, the keys will be hidden)
Find Winning Products and List Them to Your Shopify Store
There are over 50+ categories and 20,000+ products available for you to dropship at nihaodropshipping.com. You can import them to your Shopify store easily.
- Click on SELECT PRODUCTS to go to nihaodropshipping.com.
- Find the items you want to sell on the category or product pages and click Add to Import List to add them to the import list. If you click Publish, it will directly lead you to the import list.
- In Nihao droposhipping dashboard, go to My NiHao> Imported List to edit and import these products to your store.
Choose a product and click the Edit button to edit the title, collection, type, tag, product description, variants and images.
Click the “Shipping Cost” button to estimate the shipping cost of the product. You need to enter destination information and product quantity to get the result.
If you want to list this item to your store, click the “Push to Shop” button to list it in your Shopify store.
For batch listings, select the products and click Bulk Push to Shop to finish.
You will see the successfully imported products on the “Import success” page.
Click the “Edit on Shopify” button to go to Shopify’s product editing page, so you are able to modify product information again.
Click the “Open on Shop” button to go to the product page of your store.
Note: The product connection step is not required for products imported from Nihao.
If you can’t find the products you want to sell, post a sourcing request for free to us.
- In Product Sourcing>Add Sourcing, choose an existing product in your store and click the Submit button to quickly post a product sourcing request for your store’s product.
- If you want to source an unlisted product, go to the Individual Product section, upload the product image, and type product title, sourcing URL, target price, quantity and description. Click on “Submit” to finish.
If you have successfully posted a product request, it will be displayed on the “In Sourcing” page. Our sourcing team will get back to you as soon as possible.
The results will be notified via a message. Click on the message button to the right of each sourcing request to view this information.
Find the matching products on Nihao In Product Sourcing>Sourcing Success. Search it by SKU on nihaodropshipping.com to view the detailed information about this product.
If you want to connect it to your existing product, click the ”Connect” button to proceed to the next step.
If your existing product runs out of stock or you find the same product but cheaper at nihaodropshipping.com, then you might want Nihao to be the supplier of your existing products. That’s why you need the product connection service.
- Go to Product Connection>Add Connection, here you will see two product listings. The list on the left shows the products from your Shopify store, and the list on the right shows the products from Nihao Dropshipping.
- If you have authorized multiple stores, please select one store in the drop-down list first.
- The percentage in the bottom right corner of each product represents the percentage of its variants connected to the Nihao product variants.
- Pick the product you want to be connected to from your store and find the same product on Nihao by searching.
- Click the “Connect” button when you find the same product and a pop-up window appears to allow you to map its variants.
- Select the variant of your store and connect it to the Nihao product variant in the products-connection column on the left.
Remember to modify the quantity in case the product you are selling on Shopify was a bundle of two or more products.
You can see and modify the connected product variants in the associated product column on the right.
Go to Product Connection>Connected SKU to edit the variants of the connected product. Click the product you need to edit and disconnect the wrong connected variants.
You can reconnect the correct variant on the left side.
Shipping Options and Cost Calculator
Nihao offers various shipping options for you. You can view and edit them in My NiHao>Shipping Method.
We have set up a default template for you. Please drag the different shipping options to sort according to your actual needs. Nihao will choose the shipping method according to the sort.
If you want to choose preferred shipping methods for specific items, you can add new templates for them.
Go to nihaodropshipping.com and click on the “Freight Calculation” button at the top of the page to open up a new shipping cost calculator page. Fill out the form to calculate the shipping cost.
For more detailed shipping quotations, click Freight quotation to dropshipping to download.
When your customer places an order on your Shopify/WooCommerce store, you will see them in the Your Store Orders section.
There are three types of orders that may occur here:
- Product orders that are fully connected
- Partially connected product orders
- Unconnected product orders
If the products in the orders are all connected to Nihao products, then the order will be shown on Your Store Orders>Available Order.
Click the “View / Edit” button to check and edit the shipping information of the order.
Once finished, select the order, and add it to the Cart. Then go to the Cart section to pay for it. Nihao Dropshipping will prepare the order and ship it to your customer directly.
If for some reason your order is not successfully paid for, then the order will be transferred to a pending order.
Go to Your Store Orders>Awaiting Payment and pay within 30 minutes. If the payment timeout expires, you will need to click on the “re-order” button to pay again.
The partially connected product orders and unconnected product orders will be displayed on the Invalid orders page.
You need to click the “View / Edit” button to connect the product to the Nihao product.
Only when all products in the order have been connected, you can pay for the order and continue to the next step.
Your finished order will be shown on Dropshipping Orders. You can check the order status and download the invoice here.
If you need to open a dispute, find the order on Dropshipping Orders. Click on the order status to view the details and open the dispute.
Click on the dispute button and fill out the form, then your dispute request will be submitted to Nihao. We will handle the dispute request as soon as possible.
Go to Disputed Orders to follow up on the status of your dispute. If you encounter any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Wholesale/ Buy Samples
- Login to Nihao Dropshipping Account
- Find products and add them to the cart
- Go to Shopping Center>Shopping Cart to pay.
Nihao Dropshipping is a great option for beginners to start their dropshipping business. Use our App and enjoy the simple dropshipping process now!