The Canadian dropshipping business is a lucrative digital business that does not incur any shipping logistics or inventory costs. In this type of modern business, products are sent directly from the supplier to the customers.
The process of starting a Canadian dropshipping business can be pretty daunting, and this article will comprehensively discuss easy steps to set up your business.
Choose a good Platform
There are several platforms where you can set up your business. The ideal platforms are Shopify and BigCommerce that are pretty efficient in managing your site. The platform you select for your business should be able to meet the following criteria:
- Quite straightforward to navigate
- Support different dropshipping plugins
- Appropriate and 24 hours support system
- Make management entirely east and should help you grow your business
Have a Custom Domain
You will have an active website after you set up your account on platforms such as Shopify or BigCommerce. However, it will not have a custom domain. Ensure that you purchase your domain to make your store outstanding.
If you want to have excellent Google rankings, it is essential to have SEO-friendly phrases or words in your custom domain. A wise strategy is to ensure that you establish a website domain around your primary keyword.
Ensure your Website is Appealing
It is imperative to edit and customize your website. Set up a theme to determine the tone of your site. You have the freedom of customizing the colors, sidebars, and headers of your website.
Due to the stiff competition on digital marketing, it is essential to ensure that your website is quite outstanding. You can achieve that by providing it with a professional look and content to enhance your site’s credibility.
Find the Right Products for your Business
You will need to have a dropshipping app to adequately source products for dropshipping. The apps will help you conveniently select the best products for your site.
It is also essential to ensure that you work with reliable suppliers. Remember that you highly depend on the suppliers to give you the best products for your consumers. If your consumers are not satisfied with the goods delivered, it will negatively affect your business.
When establishing your dropshipping business, it is essential to be quite sensitive in facts such as returns, customer support, fraud protection, and fulfillment time.
Import Products to your Store and Price Them
Ensure that you have a unique description for each item you import to your store. This ensures that you can adequately market your products and remain competitive.
Another crucial factor to consider is the pricing of your products. You can check the prices of other dropshipping stores to ensure that you don’t overprice your products.
The shipping process can be pretty daunting. Ensure that you set specific delivery times to minimize customer service issues. Also, ensure that you charge reasonable shipping costs for all your clients.
Best Canadian dropshipping suppliers
The following Canadian dropshipping suppliers have appealing turnaround times, customer service, and offer premium products.
- Nihao Dropshipping – Nihao Dropshipping is a experienced dropshipping supplier offering products to Canada and wordwide. Start a business with Nihao App here.
- CJdropshipping-is a very credible supplier with warehouses located in Canada and around the world.
- Art of Where– is a very reputable supplier based in Canada and sells print and demand items. The supplier mainly specializes in selling custom products such as paper goods, home décor, and apparel.
- BrandsGateway-the supplier has a variety of designer clothes for men and women; what makes this supplier outstanding is their return policy. It allows consumers to return goods within 14 days of delivery.
- Grover Essentials-if you want to sell interior home products, Grover Essentials are the best suppliers in Canada. They sell premium products at a very affordable rate.
- Amazon Canada-Amazon is a very reputable and reliable supplier and has a variety of warehouses in Canada. The supplier is reliable due to fast shipping, a wide range of products, and easy returns.
- eBay Canada is a global American company but has a warehouse in Canada. eBay is outstanding as it offers a wide array of products and its customer service is outstanding.
Dropshipping in Canada is a convenient and low startup business for many entrepreneurs. If you consider setting up your digital store in Canada, it is intrinsic to consider sourcing your goods from the above suppliers.