Some customers may forget to change the price when importing products from Nihao Dropshipping. It’s fine, because you can update the price in your WooCommerce store. This article will show you how to do that.
First of all, you need to know that there are two product types for WooCommerce stores, single product and variable product. A single product has a single price and SKU, while a variable product has more than one attribute (e.g. different colors or sizes of T-shirts). There are various solutions for different product types.
- Edit single product price
- Edit the price of a variable product
Edit single product price:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products, filter out single products
- Find the product whose price needs to be changed and click Edit
- On the product edit page, find the Regular price and change it to the price you want.
- Click Update to change the price
An easier way to modify the price of a single product:
- Find the product in WooCommerce > Products, click Quick Edit
- Find the Price and modify it, and finally click Update
Batch edit the price of single products
- Select multiple single products
- Choose Edit in the Bulk action drop-down bar
- Click Apply
- Find Price and select Increase existing price by (fixed amount or %) in the drop-down menu. (assuming you need to increase the price of the product)
- Enter a fixed amount or % and click Update
You will see that the updated price of these products had increased by 10 (we entered a fixed amount of 10 when we changed the price)
Edit the price of a variable product
Modifying the price of a variant product is a bit more complicated than modifying the price of a single product.
- Find the variant product in WooCommerce > Products, click Edit
Click a single variant and modify the Regular price
Once all variant prices have been modified, click Save Changes
If you want to modify variant prices in bulk, here are the steps to do so.
- Find the Variants section on the product edit page
- Select the appropriate pricing from the drop-down menu on the right. You can update the product price by setting regular price, increasing or decreasing the regular price. (Here we choose setting regular price)
- Click Go, enter a value, and then click OK
If the variants are not the same price, please choose to increase regular prices or decrease regular prices to update in bulk.
Also Read: How to Place a Test Order On Nihao Dropshipping (WooCommerce)
WooCommerce offers several ways to change the price of a product, and we’ve described a few of them. In addition, you can also update product prices in bulk by importing product files or installing plugins.