By placing a test order, you can learn about the quality of Nihao products, familiarize yourself with Nihao Dropshipping’s order fulfillment process, approximate shipping times, and more.
Note: This tutorial is for Shopify store owners, if you own a WooCommerce store, please read this article: How to Place a Test Order On Nihao Dropshipping (WooCommerce)
For Shopify dropshippers, here are general steps:
- Create a test order in your Shopify admin.
- Click the Create Order button in the Orders section.
Add the product and a customer. When creating a customer, fill in your shipping address as well as your contact information. You can add notes to the Notes field to distinguish your test orders.
Click Collect payment and select Mark as paid.
Click Create order to confirm. By doing this, you have successfully created a paid but unfulfilled order.
- Go to Nihao Dropshipping dashboard, and find the order in Your Store Orders> Available Order. If the order does not appear here, then it may appear in the Invaild Orders(or Store Orders) section. If this happens, please first connect the products in the order with Nihao products. Fully connected product orders will be displayed in the list of Available Orders.
If you want to view or change shipping information, click the View / Edit button.
Nihao will ship orders according to the selected shipping method.
- Add the order to your cart and pay for it.
Select the order and click Add To Cart button in the Available Order Section.
Then go to the Cart section, choose it and confirm.
Pay by PayPal, credit card, or account balance. Once payment is made, Nihao will fulfill the order for you.
- You can check the status of your test order in the Dropshipping Orders section.
If you only want to buy samples, add products to the cart and pay for them.
The orders will be shown on Shopping Center> My Cart Section.
If you want to know more about How To Use Nihao Dropshipping APP For Your Dropshipping Business, read this article!