E-commerce is changing the way we live, especially during the pandemic. As more and more people choose to shop online, there are also more and more people who aspire to make a living online.
For those who have never started a business before or want to start e-commerce for little money, dropshipping is the way to go.
With drop shipping, you can sell products to your customers without stocking the items yourself.
Today, more than a third of the global e-commerce industry is using dropshipping as their primary inventory management model, and China has become the largest dropshipper.
- Why are China dropshipping suppliers popular?
- Top 9 China Dropshipping Suppliers/Agents
Why are China dropshipping suppliers popular?
1. Wide range of products
China has become the second largest economy in the world after the US. And, China has established a mature e-commerce market. The online wholesale marketplace offers a wide range of different products available for export. So you can get an unlimited portfolio of products from Chinese dropshipping suppliers or sourcing agents.
2. Relatively low prices
China is known worldwide for its manufacturing industry. Due to low labor costs and increasingly mechanized production, Chinese manufacturers are able to offer competitive discounts for their production. Compare the price of the same product in China with the price in the US and Europe, you may find that many products still have a price advantage. In addition, more and more manufacturers are focusing on product quality. Constantly improving quality standards is gaining the trust of an increasing number of international customers.
3. Perfect logistics system and various transportation methods
Dropshippers have a growing number of carriers and shipping methods to choose from.
4. No access requirements
Unlike US or UK dropshipping suppliers, Chinese dropshipping vendors, or sourcing agents do not require you to have any license or certificate to start working with them. They are the best option for individual dropshippers who do not have a business license.
Despite the increasing competition, it will still be profitable to start dropshipping business in 2022. All you need to do is to choose the right dropshipping company from China.
Here we will provide you with some trusted China dropshipping suppliers and agents apart from Aliexpress.
Top 9 China Dropshipping Suppliers/Agents
Nihao Dropshipping is a new but absolutely reliable agent in China. It is a dropshipping website under Nihao Group, which offers millions of products. Since Nihao has over eight years of experience in wholesale jewelry and wholesale women’s clothing, they have a unique understanding of fashion trends. If you want to start a jewellery dropshipping business, Nihao Dropshipping is the first choice.
As an excellent sourcing agent, they offer many services to meet the needs of dropshippers, such as free product sourcing. This service allows you to post a free sourcing request for any product to help you find or source products on Global Marketplace, Amazon or other marketplaces. Nihao will then work with trusted Chinese manufacturers to help you source in just a few days.
Nihao Dropshipping currently integrates with Shopify, allowing Shopify dropshippers to import their products with one click. They will also integrate with Woocommerce, Magento and many more e-commerce platforms.
- No setup fees
- Low product prices
- Worldwide delivery
- Work with DHL, UPS, USPS, and other internationally renowned carriers
- Free inventory and product sourcing
- Packaging Customization
- One-to-one customer service
- Integrate wiith Shopify
- Currently only English is available, but this drop shipping sites will be available in Spanish, French and more languages.
- As a new site, the functionality is still being improved
uDroppy is a Chinese dropshipping agent dedicated to helping brands launch, optimize and expand their global business. dropshippers use uDroppy to source the products they want to sell, import them into Shopify store, manage and fulfill orders, optimize costs and expand to international brands with their own brands.
uDroppy has suppliers from the US, EU and other countries that can offer different services depending on your needs. If you use this platform, you will be able to sell clothes, electronics, beauty tools and kits, toys, kitchenware, jewelry and much more.
- Free to use
- Not only have China dropshipping suppliers, but also international suppliers
- Integrate with Shopify
- If you are new to dropshipping, you can try their free plan.
- Only integrates with Shopify
- Long delivery time according to trustpilot’s customer reviews
- Multi-store management and product search request services are available when upgrading to a paid plan.
Wiio is committed to creating an all-in-one dropshipping platform that can help you source and ship anything you need from China. They offer a variety of services that dropshippers need, including sourcing, purchase, quality check, warehousing, value-added services, and fulfillment.
In addition to warehouses in Hangzhou and Shenzhen, China, they also have a total of over 25,000 square meters of space available for warehousing in the United States, which greatly expedites shipping.
- Using WIIO is completely free
- Warehouses in China and the US
- Additional services available: product photo and video shooting
- Integration with Shopify and woocommerce
- Relatively limited compared to other platform products
- High shipping cost
HyperSKU, like Nihao Dropshipping and Wiio, provides a one-stop dropshipping solution for dropshippers. They source directly from top Chinese manufacturers and act as your supplier, fulfillment processor and virtual assistant. HyperSKU claims they can ship to the US within 7 days of order, allowing customers to focus on marketing and sales.
Fast delivery time. According to HyperSKU, a package can be shipped from China to the U.S. or EU in 7 days.
Return Guarantee. This dropshipping vendor offers a 100% refund for defective products.
No monthly fee.
Those who operate more than 10 stores will pay $10 per store per month.
Sourcinbox was founded in 2015. They offer sourcing, buying, warehousing, fulfillment, private labeling and many other services. 35,000+ users are using their drop shipping app. Despite the low number of reviews, most customers give Sourcinbox a positive review at Trustpilot. Tasty and healthy snacks are their most highly rated products. You could try this china dropshipping agent if you like their products.
- Free warehouse service
- No monthly fee
- Integration with Shopify, Woocomerce and Shoplaza
- Offer Self-branding service that allows printing on products/packages
- Numerous strategic logistics partners for fast shipping
Sourcinbox custom packing has a minimum order quantity of 1000 units, which is not friendly to dropshipping beginner
As an experienced Chinese dropshipping supplier, Eprolo supports e-commerce stores through product sourcing, order fulfillment, brand building, inventory management, and more.
The platform is “always free”. They can help dropshippers automate processes and handle logistics.
As a great all-in-one dropshipping solution, it integrates perfectly with your existing Shopify or WooCommerce store. In addition, Eprolo offers POD (Print on Demand) features. If you want to build your own brand, they also offer custom labeling services.
- Millions of dropshipping products with 107 market segments
- Print-on-demand items with no minimum quantity requirements
- Self-branded dropshipping vendor – to help you build a successful brand and expand your dropshipping business
Slow delivery times to some countries
CJ Dropshipping is one of the more well-known Chinese dropshipping suppliers and sourcing agents in the US. It is similar to Eprolo in that it offers a comprehensive product catalog and excellent automation services.
CJdroppshipping’s free approach is one of the main reasons why many people decide to work with them. There are no storage fees, monthly subscriptions, minimum subscriptions or setup fees.
In addition, this dropshipping company offers API support, affiliate programs, photo and video services, warehouse services, and more.
They have warehouses in several countries around the world, which greatly speeds up shipping.
- WooCommerce and Shopify work well with the CJdropshipping application
- Fast shipping – they have warehouses in the US
- Provide product photography and video shooting services
ChinaBrands, a subsidiary of GlobalESource, has an extensive network of supply chain and shipping solutions. Dropshippers can integrate their product descriptions and images into their stores. ChinaBrands integrates with multiple e-commerce platforms, including Shopify, Amazon, eBay, and Wish.
- ChinaBrands integrates with numerous Chinese dropshipping suppliers to offer a wide range of products in multiple categories.
- Support for over 10 popular languages allows dropshippers to overcome language barriers, including English, Spanish, French and more.
- They provide a lot of useful resources on different platforms dropshipping as well as business marketing to refer to.
- Slow delivery
- High transportation costs
- Poor customer support
TikSuper is a sourcing agent from China that helps you source and ship anything from China. They offer one-on-one support services and custom branded packaging services. Also, they promise to take full responsibility if the package gets lost in transit.
TikSuper also offers additional discounts for store owners with an average daily order volume of more than 30.
- Integration with Shopify
- Different plans for personal dropshipping, startups, small and medium-sized dropshipping businesses
- One-on-one support services
- Packaging customization
Website in English only.
Looking back at these China dropshipping suppliers and sourcing agents, the services they offer are pretty much the same. Almost all of them can meet the needs of automated dropshipping. But some have advantages in terms of products and features. For example, Nihao dropshipping has more advantages in the jewelry and women’s clothing categories, as they used to be mainly engaged in wholesale jewelry and wholesale women’s apparel. CJ and Eprolo have been in business for a long time and have better features and services.