In the 21st century, it is safe to say that most people will shop online at least once a year. Shopify has been a popular eCommerce platform for many years because of its simple interface and convenient, secure payment plans.
As you probably know, optimizing your Shopify store is crucial if you want to sell more online. Many SEO tools can help you with this task, and we have reviewed the best ones on the market right now. Here are some of the best SEO app for Shopify.
Our first Shopify SEO app on the list is Smart SEO Tool. This application has excellent features that can help you with your Shopify site. One interesting function of this tool is the ability to generate sitemaps for your store. The sitemap generation depends on your product titles, so there might be a bit of tweaking involved to get things right. Another great feature is the meta tag generator, which will give you suggestions for alt tags and meta descriptions based on title keywords found in your product’s title URL or SKU number.
Pros of Smart SEO Tool
- The ideal choice for getting traffic from Google and Bing.
- A seven-day trial is offered, which allows you to try it out and see if it fits your requirements.
- The website analyzer warns you about any problems with the configuration and offers tips on how to fix them.
- It comes with a sitemap generator, meta tag generator, and other neat features that will help you optimize your store for search engines.
Cons of Smart SEO Tool
- The app is pricier than some others we have reviewed in this article (but many of those don’t come with as many cool features as this one does)
- SEO experts can make use of the Bulk Edit option, but beginners might find it intimidating or at least overly complicated.
- Despite being an all-in-one Shopify SEO app, it is not compatible with CMS software such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla.
2. SEO Product Optimizer
SEO Product Optimizer is another nifty tool for optimizing your store’s Google ranking and improving its performance on search engines. The application features automatic meta tag generation, which saves time and energy that you could use to write the tags yourself or do other tasks related to online marketing and website management. You can also add keywords to product titles using this app.
Pros of the SEO Product Optimizer:
- The ability to add your custom title tags and meta descriptions makes it easy for beginners without any experience in SEO optimization to find success with their Shopify sites right off the bat.
- Automatic updates are built into the tool, so you won’t have to worry about running them yourself.
- The app also features automatic meta tag generation and can be used on desktop and mobile Shopify stores.
Cons of the SEO Product Optimizer:
- You’re limited to the number of keywords per product, which can become a problem if you have a large store with more than 150 products.
- It is pricier than the others we have reviewed, but this one does more too, so it’s understandable that you will pay more for it.
3. Searchmetrics Suite
Searchmetrics Suite is another tool for optimizing your Shopify store based on keywords and search engines. This application lets you check rank positions, trends, and site performance of your store. You can also find suggestions for SEO-related changes and receive recommendations on how to improve your store’s overall performance.
Pros of Searchmetrics Suite:
- The ability to create custom alerts is incredible because you won’t have to keep checking up on your store’s performance yourself if you get this tool.
- You can check the rank position based on keywords and determine in search engine pages (SERPs) which products from your site appear to make them more visible and catch customers’ eyes with ease.
- It is compatible with mobile, desktop, and Shopify Plus stores to be used by all types of online retailers regardless of their budget or product.
Cons of Searchmetrics Suite:
- The number of features and options could be overwhelming to beginners.
- It is pricier than some other similar tools out there, but it offers more too, so, understandably, you will pay more for it.
4. WooRank Merchant
Woorank’s Shopify SEO app helps merchants get actionable insights about their store to optimize it based on SEO keywords, remove bad reviews, handle conversions and increase sales by working with customers better. This one works across desktop and mobile stores, not just the latter.
Pros of WooRank Merchant:
- A seven-day trial period is offered during which customers can try out the tool before committing to purchase it.
- You can get insight into the number of social shares your product pages have, which can help you decide whether or not you need to increase your content marketing efforts.
- The app offers many features that will be useful to both new and veteran users.
Cons of WooRank Merchant:
- It is pricier than some other tools out there, but it offers more too, so it’s understandable why this one costs more.
5. OnCrawl SEO Tool for Shopify Stores
OnCrawl lets you analyze internal links on your store, optimize meta tags and titles for products, generate XML sitemaps, and more with its free Google Chrome extension. The company makes its mobile app available as a free trial for 14 days, so you can see how it works before buying it.
Pros of OnCrawl SEO Tool:
- It has a user-friendly interface and design, so anyone new to the world of SEO will use this one with ease.
- The tool doesn’t just focus on your product pages but also lets you check your entire website and everything connected to its SEO optimization strategy.
- OnCrawl offers support via phone, email, and live-chat services. Responsive customer service is always an advantage when you’re using such software.
Cons of OnCrawl SEO Tool:
- You won’t get help from Shopify experts who will answer all your questions and solve any problems you might have if you use this tool, so it’s not an official Shopify app.
6. SEO PowerSuite
SEO PowerSuite is another multi-functional SEO solution that can help optimize your store based on keywords, track rank positions and monitor other factors, including Google search results. You can also create XML sitemaps with this one.
Pros of the SEO PowerSuite:
- It has a free trial period during which you can try out the tool before committing to purchase it.
- This application offers a huge range of features, meaning it will take some time for you to become familiar with them all.
- It has a clean design and interface that make it easy to use, even for beginners.
Cons of the SEO PowerSuite:
- It is pricier than some other similar tools out there, but if you like the features it offers, then it’s understandable why this one costs more.
7. Search Engine Optimization
This app helps you take control of your store’s performance in search engine pages (SERPs), monitor rank position based on keywords over time, and do plenty of other cool stuff, too, using Google Analytics data. You can try it out for free during a 30-day trial period, after which you will have to purchase a license to continue using the app.
Pros of Search Engine Optimization:
- It has a nifty price that is easy to afford.
- You can try it out for free during the initial 30-day trial period and see if you like it before committing to buy it.
- This app works with all Shopify themes, so no need to worry about compatibility issues.
Cons of Search Engine Optimization:
- After the initial 30-day trial period, you will have to purchase a license before continuing with this tool.
You may also like:
- Top 8 Dropshipping Apps for Shopify
- 7 Useful Plugins for Shopify Newbies
- Useful Shopify WhatsApp Plugin You Can’t Miss – Superlemon
Shopify is becoming an increasingly popular eCommerce platform, but many store owners struggle to get their products noticed in the search results. By using these seven best Shopify SEO app for business in 2022, you can optimize your store’s design and content so that it ranks better, attracts more customers, and ultimately makes more money.